The Candida Diet: Complete Info and Diet Plans
MakeYourOwn Lifestyle Lab
What is Candida? Candida, or its scientific name Candida albicans, is an opportunistic pathogenic yeast that is a common member of the human gut flora. Candida does not proliferate on the outside of the human body and it is detected in the gastrointestinal tract and mouth roughly in 40~60% of healthy adults. Common symptoms of Candida include oral thrush, which is the gooey white substance you sometimes can find on your tongue, sinus infection, skin and nail infections, unexplained fatigue or constant tiredness and genital or urinary tract infections and other inflammatory related symptoms.
#CandidaDiet #CandidaCure #HomeRemedies
The candida diet is a strict diet method that eliminates sugar, gluten, alcohol and dairy products which are believed to be the source of growth of candida.
It is very important to remember that Candida LOVES feeding on sugar and must be cut out from your body in order to exterminate it.
Foods not allowed during the Candida diet
→ Sugar, gluten grains or veges, beef, pork, dairy and vinegar
Foods only allowed during the Candida diet
→ Green veges, log GI fruits, gluten-free grains, lean fish, eggs, nuts and anti-fungal spices and herbs
There may be some side effects of the Candida diet due to by-products produced from rapid kills of fungus within the body. Some known side effects are headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, joint and muscle aches, rash and fever. Discontinue the diet if side effects start to occur and make sure to visit your doctor if severity increases.
Tips for those who wish to begin the Candida Diet
1. First, try the diet for just 2 weeks to see how your body reacts. If you don’t experience any side effects, maybe continue for another 2 weeks. Some even do more than a month.
2. If side effects are severe, ease back to normal diet and then return to Candida diet. If side effects don’t go away in few days, consult your physician immediately.
3. 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off is recommended if you’re new to the diet.
4. Drink plenty of water for detox cleanse.
5. Eat lots of food that contain high antioxidants to combat the by-products mentioned above.
6. Also, consider taking Vitamin C or doubling dosage to support antioxidative system in your body.
7. Detox happens in liver, so take milk thistle or dandelion roots to support liver health.
8. Exercise or do an extra cardio to make sure you are letting out all the toxins through sweat.
9. Take probiotics to support healthy gut flora.
Follow Us at
Facebook → facebook.com/myo.lifestyle.lab
Instagram → instagram.com/makeyourown_lifestylelab
At MYO, our mission is to provide an integrated lifestyle information including health, exercise, nutrition and psychology.
We hope that our mission can encourage and support everyone’s own lifestyles and assist in improving their quality of lives.
· Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Jun;69(6):1170-3
· Mem Inst Oswaldo Curz. 2017 Sep;112(9):587-592
· mSphere. 2016 Jan-Feb; 1(1): e00020-15
· PLoS One. 2013; 8(5): e64645
▶ All images used under license from Shutterstock.com
▶ All videos & music used under license from Storyblocks.com
※ Images, video clips, music and contents used in this video are paid license and royalty-free under MYO Lifestyle Lab and its publisher. All rights reserved.
※ Medical Disclaimer ※
All content on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only. MYO Lifestyle Lab and the publisher of this content makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information presented on this channel. No information on this channel is intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither MYO Lifestyle Lab nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All readers/viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Please watch: “유전자 검사로 건강관리 한다?! – 마이지놈스토리”