Healing the Gut: Antibiotics and Probiotics. Candida, SIBO, Leaky Gut
Today I have Tracy Carmack with me. She is all thing gut health and supports for gut health. We talk about:
1. How can the probiotics survive if there are no fiber or plants to feed them on the carnivore diet?
2. Do you take probiotics months at a time or continuously forever as part of a healthy diet?
3. What about coconut oil and coconut milk and the gut?
4. Why do people feel bloated when taking probiotics?
5. People ask all the time about prebiotic fibers. Do we need them for gut health and good gut bugs to thrive?
6. What about the other probiotic strains: Lactobacillus sacromicis & bifidobacterium species predominated blends, Saccharomyces Boulardii (a healthy fungus),
7. What’s the benefit of Saccharomyces blend (Restoraflora)?
8. Why is soil-based beneficial over Lactobacillus and saccharomyces when lactobacillus is has more research in clinical trials? Some say that all 3 are better than just one so having all 3 at once is ideal. Can you explain why you think just soil based is ideal?
9. Should we take more probiotics with antibiotics? Don’t they die with antibiotics?
10. Talk a little about mega guard. Benefits. Who should take? How does it differ from probiotics?
11. Talk a little about yeast and fungal support (mega mycobalance)? How does it differ from other anti-fungals?
12. How do we taper down probiotics?
Gut Health Support Kit: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/product/gut-healing-kit
**USE “GUT10” to get $10 off and FREE SHIPPING (limited time offer)
Take a watch and leave me your comments! Please don’t forget to subscribe and like my videos. This helps me to share content!
0. Our first gut healing vide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77uP93pifRs&t
1. Shime Studies: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-16104-4_27
2. Oligosaccharides in animal membranes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/95024
3. SIBO and Bile flow: https://sibotesting.com/what-causes-sibo-bile-and-enzymes/
4. Coconut oil and gut permeability: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6223047/
5. Microbiome being fixed at around age 2: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315782/
6. Undecylenic acid antifungal and hyphae
7. Megaspore Probiotic and clinical studies on page: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/product/megasporebiotic-probiotic/
8. Microbiome Lab supports: https://microbiomelabs.com/ (Click on *products* drop down)
If you are interested in these products, they are only available through practitioners. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. FREE Carnivore75Hard program: https://judy-s-school-4268.thinkific.com/
10. Carnivore Cure: Sign up to get updates on my upcoming book: https://www.carnivorecure.com
SAVE WITH DISCOUNT CODES:
🛒 Shop: https://www.nutritionwithjudy.com/shop
1) Work with Me: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/work-with-me/
2) Gut healing nutrient dense guide https://nutritionwithjudy.com/product/gut-healing-nutrient-dense-bone-broth-guide/
3) Carnivore Beginner’s Guide FREE https://nutritionwithjudy.com/how-to-start-the-carnivore-diet/
4) How to eat the Nutrient Dense way FREE https://nutritionwithjudy.com/how-to-eat-the-nutrient-dense-way/
5) How to feed kids the Nutrient Dense way FREE https://nutritionwithjudy.com/why-nutrient-density-matters/
6) Nutrition with Judy BLOG: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/blog/
🌎 Website: https://www.nutritionwithjudy.com
📺 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/nutritionwithjudy
🎉LINK FOR CARNIVORE75HARD EVERYTHING. https://nutritionwithjudy.com/carnivore75hard
🎬INTRO VIDEO: youtu.be/X74QMhZJLEQ
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. If you think you have low iodine issues and plan to start a new supplement protocol, I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
#carnivoretribe #carnivorediet #zerocarb #holistichealth #ketolifestyle #allmeatdiet #highfatlowcarb #carbfree #fatforfuel #carnivoreketo #ketokids #ketocarnivore #yes2meat #carnivorelife #worldcarnivoretribe #carbfree #carnivorediet #zerocarb #zerocarbs #carnivores #ketoadapted #fatadapted #zc #nutrientdense #eatmeat #guthealing #guthealth